100wc

it was a black and cold night when the two friends were having a sleep over ” Mindy Mindy wake up” said her friend Jessica. ” err go back to sleep its 2 in the morning”. ” but i herd strange noises”

so they both got up and went to Mindy parents room, No one was there so they went to her sisters Chelsea’s room again…… no one there. As they were walking down the hall Mindy saw her favorite doll Annabelle lying next to the front door, she picked it up and Jessica herd a window open thew were going to run then the door shut.

2 Comments on 100wc

1. deanne2012
    December 10, 2014 at 11:33 pm (3 years ago)

Hi Jelly,
    I love your story, I can tell you got a bit of it from Anabell that leads on from the conjuring. We should watch Anabell together one day at my house. We will JUMP!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JELLY CANT WAIT TO GO TO BOUNCE AND HAVE FUN!!!
    AND I’M SO EXCITED FOR SUNDAY AT YOU MUMS HOUSE MY FIRST TIME GOING. i GET TO SEE BONNIE AGAIN AND PLAY ON THE TRAMPOLINE WITH BONNIE!!!
    from deanne 🙂 P.S. WE GET TO GO ON TRAMPOLINE AGAIN YAYAY!!! 🙂

2. deanne2012
    December 10, 2014 at 11:47 pm (3 years ago)

Heyy, <3
    lets just talk about you birthday!
    So today after school were going to BOUNCE! we will get dressed in the bathroom after school get in the car with your dad and go to bounce and jump take selfies and have lots of fun!

Then sunday you will pick me up in the car with your mum and Bonnie to go to your mums house and have more fun, such as playing with Bonnie, going on the trampoline and much more fun! lets start the parrrtayyy! <3