read like a writer: what do you think feezal?

Yesterday we did a lesson about reading like a writer. There are 6 things we need to pay attention to and they are Ideas,Organisation,Voice,Sentence fluency and Conventions.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            We needed to read a small part from our literacy circle book and comment on the ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency and conventions And see what is good about it and what is bad. Here is an example:

Ideas: the ideas are very creative in this book.Bean was searching in her mums book case and she found a princess. She thought it refers to her life.

Organization: The author has chosen to lead to the problem slowly.

voice: The voice is not intense it all flows. It also helps me understand it.

word choice: I think the word choice is appropriate for the text type.

sentence fluency: The sentence flows really well within the paragraph, chapter, whole story.etc.

Conventions: The punctuation is really good which helps me understand it a lot better.

After our task, we needed to complete our goal reflection so our teacher can know if we learnt something or not. we needed to write down three traits of writing out of 6 that we will use next time in our stories. the goal reflection is below. \/

1. conventions- I would use more conventions, because I always forget to include them. Its important so the reader can understand.                                    

2. voice- so my writing sounds powerful.                                                                      

3. sentence fluency- I would use this  because the sentence within the paragraph needs to flow.