School Captain Application for 2015

Dear Classmates and teachers,

My name is Angelica Martin as you know , this is my second year at Moonee ponds primary school. I would like to apply for the 2015 school captain role. I am very organized because I write down in my diary what I need to complete and what Is coming up throughout the week. I also hand in my notes before the due date.

I have an older brother called Aaron and he is 18, he is redoing year 12 because last year he was not very good. I am definitely more organized than my brother he studied for his sacks or tests the day before it is due and he doesn’t even get a A because he was on his I phone or on his his computer. Even though we are siblings we are complete opposites.

At my old school I was very organized, just like I am now. I am very good at communicating with others because I try to solve their problems . And when someone is hurt or crying inside or outside of school I go to help them.

I would like to have this role because it will help me in the future for an example in high school or Appling for a job. It will also improve my speaking skills and communicating skills.

Kind regards

Angelica martin